New Students for 2020-2021
Complete and submit the online registration form below (open all summer)-
Please note: Transcripts from previous schools are for academic records and do not include the enrolling documents below. These must be provided from the enrolling parent/guardian.
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Student Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Proof of residency* (Current utility bill- power/water/natural gas/cable- showing name and address of enrolling parent or guardian)
- Completed Georgia Immunization Form** [Form 3231 to be provided by your physician or health department]
- Completed Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Examinations Form [Form 3300- Click here for the form to be completed by your physician or health department]
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling student
*If you do not have proof of current residency in your name, you must complete the affidavit of residency form with notarized signatures AND attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/leasor name listed on the statement of legal residence form.
**If your child's immunizations are not a Georgia Form, those will need to be transferred at the Health Department.
Central Registration Hours
Please note: Registrations take up to one hour to complete and 24-48 hours to process.
For information on GA Pre-K please contact Gail Gordon at 706-754-2110.
Students who have been withdrawn from Habersham County Schools or who leave the United States must also register as a new student.
Central Registration Office
(Ninth Grade Academy Campus, side entrance in round building)
165 Raider Circle
Mount Airy, GA 30563