WELCOME NEW STUDENTS- First Day of School August 6, 2021
Step 1- Submit the online form below.
Step 2- Bring required documents to Central Registration via appointment.
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Student Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Proof of residency* (Current utility bill- power/water/natural gas- showing name and address of enrolling parent or guardian)
- Completed Georgia Immunization Form** [Form 3231 to be provided by your physician or health department]
- Completed Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Examinations Form [Form 3300- Click here for the form to be completed by your physician or health department]
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling student
*If you do not have proof of current residency in your name, you must complete the affidavit of residency form with notarized signatures AND attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/leasor name listed on the statement of legal residence form.
**If your child's immunizations are not a Georgia Form, those will need to be transferred at the Health Department.
For information on GA Pre-K please contact Gail Gordon at 706-754-2110.
For information on School Choice, please visit- https://www.habershamschools.com/apps/news/article/1227906
Central Registration Office
(Ninth Grade Academy Campus, side entrance in round building)
165 Raider Circle
Mount Airy, GA 30563
Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.