WELCOME NEW STUDENTS
How do I enroll my new student?
Step 1- Click on the link below and submit the online form (one for each student)-
Step 2- Visit Centralized Registration and complete the process.
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Student Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Proof of residency- must contain name and address of enrolling parent or guardian* (Current utility bill that verifies a service is provided to the 911 address- power/water/natural gas/sanitation services). A signed lease is accepted only if it specifies in the terms that all utilities will remain in the owner's name.
- Completed Georgia Immunization Form** [Form 3231 to be provided by your physician or health department]
- Completed Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Examinations Form [Form 3300- Click here for the form to be completed by your physician or health department]
- Photo ID of enrolling parent/guardian
*If you do not have proof of current residency in your name, you must complete the affidavit of residency form with notarized signatures AND attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/leasor name listed on the statement of legal residence form.
If you pay for services online, please print a statement prior to the appointment or you can forward the statement to the registrar email account at your appointment.
**If your child's immunizations are not a Georgia Form, those will need to be transferred over at the Health Department.
For information or questions about GA Pre-K, contact the Curriculum Department at 706-754-2110.
Central Registration Office
(Ninth Grade Academy Campus, side entrance in round building, see image above)
165 Raider Circle
Mount Airy, GA 30563
Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Email: [email protected]