WELCOME NEW STUDENTS
Do you need to enroll a new student to start school now? (Last day May 27, 2022) Call Central Registration 706-778-2020
Do you need to enroll a new student to start next school year? (First day August 5, 2022)
Step 1- Submit the online application below-
Step 2- We will reopen on July 18, 2022 to collect required documents and finish the process by appointments. Click below to schedule an appointment-
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Student Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Proof of residency* (Current utility bill- power/water/natural gas- showing name and address of enrolling parent or guardian)
- Completed Georgia Immunization Form** [Form 3231 to be provided by your physician or health department]
- Completed Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Examinations Form [Form 3300- Click here for the form to be completed by your physician or health department]
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling student
*If you do not have proof of current residency in your name, you must complete the affidavit of residency form with notarized signatures AND attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/leasor name listed on the statement of legal residence form.
**If your child's immunizations are not a Georgia Form, those will need to be transferred over at the Health Department.
For information on GA Pre-K please click here or contact Gail Gordon at 706-754-2110. Pre-K registration is completed at the school in your child's attendance zone.
Central Registration Office
(Ninth Grade Academy Campus, side entrance in round building, see image below)
165 Raider Circle
Mount Airy, GA 30563
Hours: 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.