skip to main content
New Student Registration


Kindergarten Registration for the August 2019- May 2020 school year: 


Step 1: Complete the Online Registration Form before April 1st



Online registration can be completed from home, any Habersham County elementary school, or at the Central Registration office.



Step 2: Bring the following documentation to Kindergarten Registration:

  • Certified copy of birth certificate
  • Student Social Security Card
  • Proof of residency* (Current utility bill- power/water/natural gas/cable- showing name and address of enrolling parent or guardian)
  • Completed Georgia Immunization Form
  • Completed Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Examinations Form
  • Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling student


Required Documents- Print Here


Registration for all schools will be located at Demorest Elementary School from 4:00-7:00 on the dates listed below:


Monday April 1

Clarkesville Elementary

Fairview Elementary


Tuesday April 2

Demorest Elementary

Woodville Elementary


Wednesday April 3

Baldwin Elementary

Level Grove Elementary


Thursday April 4

Cornelia Elementary

Hazel Grove Elementary


 Children should accompany parents to the registration.  Parents may attend any night listed. The registration process may take up to two hours. 





Registration for new students for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year:


Please contact Central Registration: 706-778-2020


*If you do not have proof of current residency in your name, you must complete the affidavit of residency form with notarized signatures AND attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/leasor name listed on the statement of legal residence form.


*For information on GA Pre-K please contact Gail Gordon at 706-754-2110.


*Students who have been withdrawn from Habersham County Schools or who leave the United States must also register as a new student. 




Habersham County Schools is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience and in compliance with Section 508 guidelines.  If you have accessibility concerns or any issues viewing our content, please email