Habersham Employment Opportunities - Substitute Programs
Habersham County Schools is pleased to announce that Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®) coordinates and manages all aspects of our substitute program.
Substitute positions available at Habersham County Schools
Is a flexible schedule important to you? And would you like to make a difference in education while earning competitive pay? If you meet the minimum requirements, then you may qualify to be a substitute employee for Kelly Educational Staffing (KES®)!
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®) partners with Habersham County Schools to hire for these positions:
· Certified Substitute Teacher
· Non-Certified Substitute Teacher
· Substitute Nutrition Assistant
· Substitute Paraprofessional
· Competitive weekly electronic pay
· Flexible schedule
· Ability to schedule your assignments online or by phone
· Paid training on professional classroom management, teaching techniques, and district policies and procedures
· Online training opportunities
· Online employee community
· 401(k) plan, service bonus plan, and group-rate insurance options*
· Education verification
· Professional references
For more details and to apply, please contact our KES recruiters
at 1.866.643.3928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Educational Staffing is a specialty service of Kelly Services®, a leader in workforce solutions and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 3,000+ public and private schools across 35 states and has a national classroom placement (fill) rate greater than 98 percent. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management. In addition, KES offers after-school program staffing and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 1 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year. Visit www.kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.