Habersham County Schools
GA Pre-K Lottery Drawing Registration 2021-2022
Habersham County Schools Georgia Pre-K Lottery Drawing Registration will be held February 8, 2021 until February 26, 2021 at the following elementary schools:
- Hazel Grove
- Level Grove
Children must be four (4) years old on our before September 1, 2021 to be eligible.
GA Pre-K Registration is open to Habersham County residents only.
Parents should contact the school in their attendance zone and schedule an appointment to bring the necessary documents to the school.
Please bring the following:
1. GA Pre-K Enrollment Form- File attached below, also available at all elementary schools.
2. The child's original birth certificate with the Seal, File Number and Signature of the Registrar (Copies cannot be accepted.)
3. Georgia Certificate of Immunization- Form 3231- Please bring your child's current immunization Form 3231.
4. The Child's Social Security Card
5. Proof of Current 911 Address (Current Utility Bill: Power Bill, Water Bill, Natural Gas Bill, Cable/Satellite Bill with the physical 911 address listed)
OR if you do not have a proof of current 911 in your name, you must:
a. Complete the Statement of Legal Residence Form with Notarized Signatures (File attached below) AND
b. Attach the current proof of 911 in the owner/lessor name listed on the Statement of Legal Residence Form
6. Parent/Guardian Identification- Driver's License or other form of identification
A lottery drawing will be held for children who reside in these school attendance zones. Habersham County children who do not reside in these seven school districts will be drawn by a lottery to fill any remaining openings. Children's names not drawn will be placed on a waiting list along with any registrations received after February 26, 2021. All parents will be notified by letter of lottery drawing results.
Lottery Drawing Registration does not guarantee your child will be placed in a class. Failure to submit the registration form, valid birth certificate, or proof of 911 at the time of registration may exclude your child from the lottery drawing.